Privacy is important to Ofabee and educational institutions, teachers and students that we serve. Ofabee is committed to following both legal obligations and best practices with regard to the protection, use and storage of private and or proprietary content information. We also support the privacy policies of your educational institution.
Content, Licenses & Permissions: Education Institute, Ofabee and You
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, reviews, ideas, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof is “Content.” Where the Company provides Content to You in connection with the Products, including, without limitation, the Software and the Products and the Site, it is “Company Content.” Content uploaded, transmitted or posted to the Site or through the Products by Instructor or Institute is “Submitted Content.” Content remains the proprietary property of the person or entity supplying it (or their affiliates and/or third party providers and suppliers) and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to Indian and foreign copyright and other intellectual property laws. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all licenses, rights, consents, and permissions necessary to grant the rights set forth in these Terms to Company with respect to Your Submitted Content and that Company shall not need to obtain any licenses, rights, consents, or permissions from, or make any payments to, any third party for any use or exploitation of Your Submitted Content as authorized in these Terms or have any liability to You or any other party as a result of any use or exploitation of Your Submitted Content as authorized in these Terms. The Company hereby grants You (as a User/Student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Submitted Content and Company Content, for which You have paid all required fees, solely for Your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Site and the Products, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Products. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Submitted Content or Company Content unless We give You explicit permission to do so. Submitted Content and Company Content is licensed, and not sold, to You. Instructors may not grant You license rights to Submitted Content You access or acquire through the Services and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms THE COMPANY RESPECTS ALL COPYRIGHT, PRIVACY, DEFAMATION AND OTHER LAWS RELATING TO CONTENT AND INFORMATION AND WILL NOT TOLERATE VIOLATION OF SUCH LAWS. NOT WITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY DOES NOT SCREEN THE SUBMITTED CONTENT AND ALL USE OF THE SUBMITTED CONTENT BY YOU IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR SUCH USE. IN PARTICULAR, NO REVIEW OR POSTING OR APPEARANCE OF THE SUBMITTED CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE PRODUCTS IS INTENDED TO ACT AS AN ENDORSEMENT OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT IS FREE OF VIOLATION OF ANY COPYRIGHT, PRIVACY OR OTHER LAWS OR WILL SUIT A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR BE ACCURATE OR USEFUL. If You believe that Submitted Content of Yours violates any law or regulation or is inaccurate or poses any risk whatsoever to a third party it is Your responsibility to take such steps You deem necessary to correct the situation. If You believe that Submitted Content of a third party or any Company Content violates any laws or regulations, including, without limitation, any copyright laws, You should report it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are retained by the Content owners and these Terms do not grant any implied licenses.
The security of your submitted content and Institute information is important to us. Ofabee employs procedural and technological measures to protect your Institute’s identifiable information. These measures are reasonably designed to help protect your Institute’s identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use software, secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Institute’s proprietary information. Ofabee provides following security measures and policies to ensure privacy and protection of institute content data
- All users have to be first authorized by institutes though student enrolment form which is accessible through Institute’s admin account. Only those users who are authorized by institutes are accessed to Ofabee website, app or products.
- All submitted content by Institutes is stored in highly secure data centre and servers.
- We use secure industry standards like https and SSL to transmit content between Ofabee servers and user devices.
- Users will be restricted to access content from the maximum of one device by default.
- Ofabee provides a number of configuration options to allow your local institution to implement its privacy guidelines within our products.
- We have taken all practical and cost-effective security measures to protect client content, however, we are not liable for any theft of content using specialised software or hacking or loss of data due to acts of God.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Services. If you are using any of the Services through an educational or other institution that is a customer of Ofabee, this policy does not supersede the terms of any agreements between Ofabee and any other party, nor does it affect the terms of any agreement between any user of the Services and their employer, their educational institution or any third party. Please make sure that you read the terms of any privacy policies that you enter into with parties other than Ofabee, including your employer or educational institution, as those policies may also explain how your personal information is used by those parties. Please review the following statement to understand how the information you provide to Ofabee through the Services will be treated.
- Information Ofabee collects. If you like to utilize Services of Ofabee, you must first register with Ofabee. When you register, we will request certain personal information, including, but not limited to, e-mail, contact information, such as your name. This information better enables us to provide you with content relevant to your interests and provides us with aggregate data that Ofabee uses to improve the Services. We may also ask you for information about your system or how you use Ofabee products and services.Ofabee gathers information about all users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users’ access most often. Ofabee automatically logs IP addresses, session sources, and other data which tracks users’ access to the Services. We analyse these logs for analytics, sales and marketing purposes as well as system performance monitoring. These logs are analysed for the aggregate trends they reveal about our customers and how the customers use the Services, not for the behaviours of individual users.
- Purposes of Data Collection Ofabee requests personal information for purposes such as the provision of customer service and support, billing, network management, customer surveys, sales management, support, newsletter subscriptions, user group memberships, event registration and sponsorship, offers of related services, and other exchanges of information.
- User Options — Opt-Out. Users may opt out of receiving future promotional electronic mailings from Ofabee by following the unsubscribe procedures indicated in the mailing. Individual end users of Ofabee software should contact their educational institution or other organization hosting the software for questions about access to the personal information collected by that institution. Please contact us at the address below if you have other questions about the information you receive from us or the information that we collect from you.
- Access to Your Information. Ofabee offers users the ability to correct or change the information collected during registration. Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary by choosing the “edit personal information” option or other similar functionality offered in the Services. To access or change your personal information, log in to your account through the Services. For data not available through such an account, please contact us at the address listed below.
- Security. All of your personal information is stored on servers at a location designed specifically to ensure that no unauthorized individuals have access to the server or its data.
If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact:
Enfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
C-24, -2 Floor, Technopark Campus,
Trivandrum, Kerala, India